We have missed you! As we look forward to the upcoming summer months, we are preparing to open our doors to welcome you back into our offices. The safety of our patients, our staff and our community is our top priority and we are taking extra precautions and safety measures to make sure we are preventing the spread of coronavirus and other infections. We will let you know what to expect from the moment you enter our doors. In the meantime, we hope you are enjoying some time in the sun while practicing physical distancing!
You'll hear from us again as soon as we confirm booking dates. We are also expanding hours to accommodate your schedule and help catch up on cancelled appointments to help clear the backlog in a safe and organized manner.
It's important to note the care and strict guidelines dental offices have always taken due to the nature of our work.
There are several steps that we are taking in order to make the transition back to reopen as safe, smooth and comfortable as possible. Even though you may see some procedural changes, our commitment to you stays the same. We continue to offer you professional, modern, comprehensive dentistry that you have come to know and trust.
Here are some of the additional precautions we are taking:
- Reduced clinic capacity and staggering appointments
- Enhanced ventilation monitoring and particulate removal systems
- Providing you with a face mask should you not bring one - but please bring one if you can.
- Physical-distancing guide markers or separate seating in our waiting area
- Readily available hand sanitizer, and access to hand washing stations
- Covid-19 Pre-screening prior to appointments
- Entrance screenings with temperature readings
- Plexiglass and/or other additional physical barriers throughout
- Contactless payment where possible, no cash accepted
- Masks worn by all team members and enhanced PPE for all clinical team members
- and much more...
If you have any questions or are experiencing any current discomfort, emergencies, or seeking dental assistance, please contact us by phone or our website to get priority treatment.